• 09-25-2018 - Holiday Skip-A-Pay : 2018 Holiday Skip-A-Pay available! $35 Skip-A-Pay fee per loan, Decemberís payment will be skipped. Not valid for mortgages, HELOCs, VISA, or 2018 Holiday Loan Special. (Hurry, ends November 16th)
• 09-25-2018 - Is your Contact Info up to date?: Its very important that you always keep your account(s) at the Credit Union up to date with your current address, phone number(s), and email address. In the event a suspicious transaction hits your account by ATM/Debit/VISA Card, is there a way for our fraud department or us to contact you? If you are unsure please contact us.
• 09-25-2018 - Holiday Hours: Closed Thanksgiving 11-22-18.
Closed Friday 11-23-18.
Opened 9:00 to Noon on Christmas Eve 12-24-18.
Closed Christmas Day 12-25-18.
• 09-25-2018 - Verifying personal checks.: We sometimes call Members to verify personal checks. When a large dollar check is presented by a non-Member, we are verifying that the check was authorized. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, however, we are protecting your account/funds.
• 09-10-2018 - E-Statements: All E-Statement accounts must have current email address. If there is no email address to send E-Statement notice, account will be set for paper statements. Paper Statement fee may apply. Please keep your account information up to date.
• 09-01-2018 - Traveling with ATM/Debit Card: Due to high level of debit card fraud activity, there are several areas of travel which debit card use is restricted. In order to avoid any issues with your card when traveling, please inform us of the areas (& dates) you will be traveling so that your card can be used within any of the known blocked areas. This is for your convenience and account security. You will need to use extreme care in using your card in these blocked areas. Also, be sure we have updated contact phone numbers in the event we need to contact you.