• 05-31-2018 - Early Closing: Credit Union will close at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 12, 2018. Annual meeting at Kokomo H.S. Cafeteria - 6:00 p.m.
• 04-03-2018 - 2018 Annual Meeting Notice: The 80th Annual Meeting of City of Firsts Community Federal Credit Union will be held on Tuesday, June 12th, 2018 at the Kokomo High School Cafeteria at 6:00p.m. Hawg Heaven will cater the meal. Tickets will be available May 1 through June 4, 2018 for advance pricing of $1.00, or may be purchased at the door for $10.00.
Credit Union will close at 4:00 p.m. on June 12, 2018.
Come enjoy the evening with other Credit Union Members, you may win a gift card!
• 12-14-2017 - Verifying personal checks.: We sometimes call Members to verify personal checks. When a large dollar check is presented by a non-Member, we are verifying that the check was authorized. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, however, we are protecting your account/funds.
• 09-18-2017 - Is your Contact Info up to date?: Its very important that you always keep your account(s) at the Credit Union up to date with your current address, phone number(s), and email address. In the event a suspicious transaction hits your account by ATM/Debit/VISA Card, is there a way for our fraud department or us to contact you? If you are unsure please contact us.
• 08-04-2017 - Traveling with ATM/Debit Card: Due to high level of debit card fraud activity, there are several areas of travel which debit card use is restricted. In order to avoid any issues with your card when traveling, please inform us of the areas (& dates) you will be traveling so that your card can be used within any of the known blocked areas. This is for your convenience and account security. You will need to use extreme care in using your card in these blocked areas. Also, be sure we have updated contact phone numbers in the event we need to contact you.