• 07-06-2020 - 20120 Annual Meeting Notice: Due to concerns about COVID-19, we will not be holding our usual annual meeting dinner with door prizes. Instead, we will hold brief business meeting on Monday, August 24th, at 5:15 p.m. Letter will be mailed week of July 6th.
We appreciate your membership and hope to return to our traditional annual meeting in 2021.
• 07-06-2020 - Full-Time Teller Position: We are looking for a Full-time Teller. When you are part of our team, every day presents opportunities to make a positive difference for someone - a member, a co-worker, your community. If you're ready to feel great about what you do, City of Firsts Community FCU may be the place for your next move. Click on the Employment menu under About Us.
• 01-01-2020 - Is your Contact Info up to date?: Its very important that you always keep your account(s) at the Credit Union up to date with your current address, phone number(s), and email address. In the event a suspicious transaction hits your account by ATM/Debit/VISA Card, is there a way for our fraud department or us to contact you? If you are unsure please contact us.
• 01-01-2020 - Traveling with ATM/Debit and VISA Cards: Due to high level of debit card fraud activity, there are several areas of travel which debit card use is restricted. In order to avoid any issues with your card when traveling, please inform us of the areas (& dates) you will be traveling so that your card can be used within any of the known blocked areas. This is for your convenience and account security. You will need to use extreme care in using your card in these blocked areas. Also, be sure we have updated contact phone numbers in the event we need to contact you.
• 01-01-2020 - E-Statements: ALL E-Statement accounts MUST have current email address. If there is no email address to send E-Statement notice, account will be set for paper statements. Paper Statement fee may apply. Please keep your account information up to date.