We offer a wide variety of loans and services including:
- Auto, Boat, & Motorcycle Loans (New & Used) - Do you
have your eye on a new or pre-owned automobile, boat or Motorcycle?
City of Firsts Community FCU help you drive it home! We offer
conventional loans at very competitive rates! Call the
Loan Department at (765-454-5590). We can help you with book
values, payment quotes, and available appointment times.
- VISA Cards
- Personal Loans - Need a little extra
cash to pay for an appliance, a vacation, bill consolidation or
our personal loans you can
borrow the cash you need at a great rate. We offer repayment terms
up to 60 months.
- Share Secured Loans - Shared Secured Loans are available
when the member pledges one or more savings accounts,
and a hold is placed on those funds
- Recreational Vehicle Loans (RV'S, CAMPERS, MOTORHOMES)
- City of Firsts Community FCU has the right recreational
loan to fit everyone's
We have RV, TRAVEL
TRAILER, MOTOR HOME, AND CAMPER LOANS!!! We have different
terms to pick from on New and Used Models.
- Home Equity Loans
- Loan Accessories
|Just click on "Rates" to view the best interest rates!!!!!!!
HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOAN
There are four ways
to apply for a loan:
- Fill out the loan application and submit
it to us online.
- Print out the loan application and fax it. Simply
fax the completed Loan Application along with your
income verification documentation. (Fax: (765) 454-5596
- Print out
the loan application and mail it along with your income verification
City of Firsts Community Federal Credit Union
1120 South Main Street
PO Box 187
Kokomo, IN 46903-0187
- Schedule an appointment-Contact one of our friendly Loan Officers
and schedule your appointment today!
Main Office - (765) 454-5590
You will receive a response within 24 hours after we receive your
application. Applications by appointment are often answered at the
time of the appointment.
LOAN APPROVAL AND INTEREST RATES ARE DETERMINED BASED ON A MEMBER'S
CREDIT HISTORY, CREDIT SCORE, LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT AND DEBT RATIO.
(Debt Ratio = the ratio of expense to income).